Excited about your home renovation project? Want to increase the value of your home while enhancing its aesthetic appeal? Then, read on to discover the importance of plastering services in Australia before you paint your walls.
Maybe you don’t know, but plaster is the most popular and oldest material to be used before the painting process during home renovations. Whether it be ceilings or durable walls, the use of plaster has become more versatile over the years, allowing greater possibilities.
But the benefits of using plaster before painting your home during the renovations are not limited to just its versatility but more. Such as:
Reason #1: Plastering makes the Walls Durable-
While renovating your home, including adding a new home design or painting your walls, plastering the surfaces is necessary to create strong bonding between the paint and the ceilings or walls. Plus, its durable coating prevents cracks and chips over time.
Of course, we suggest avoiding DIY, especially when you have no knowledge and extra tools for a fast and smooth application. Count on professionals for painting and plastering services for any such home renovation projects, like:
– Structured painting
– Maintenance programs
– Interior and exterior painting
– Protective and textured coatings
– Epoxy floor coverings and more
Reason #2: Economical Option-
There are various options available in the market for plastering, but it is an economical choice compared to other alternatives. Plaster is quite reasonable compared to other options available. Moreover, using plaster before painting allows minimal maintenance, meaning you do not have to worry about frequent repair and maintenance costs.
Reason #3: Versatile to Create an Attractive and Unique Look-
Whether you are planning an exterior house painting or a complete home renovation, using plaster is a great idea, especially if you want to create unique intricate designs in your home interior or exterior. Plaster works on different materials to design an attractive look, brick, wood, metal and concrete.
Plus, you can colour it in any shade and personalise the overall aesthetic of your house by creating intricate patterns and designs using plaster. Thus, you can give a personal touch to your home.
Now, you should have an idea of widely used plasters in home renovations. Such as:
– Speaking of home renovations, gypsum plaster is perfect since it is easy to apply and takes minimal drying time. Also, it comes with high water resistance and strength, making it best for kitchens and bathrooms for its high moisture level.
– Acrylic Plaster is also a great choice for home renovations for its water and fire-resistant feature, ease of application and fast drying technology.
– Lime Plaster, a traditional option best for ceilings and walls for its breathability, durability and flexibility.
– Cement Plaster is known for strength, durability and also water-resistant, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens for moisture control.
So, while looking for residential painting contractors, count on us for house painting and plastering services in Australia. At Tradecom Group, we provide insured and licensed services. For a free consultation or a free quote, contact us now!